DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does this mean?

One of your motors might be pulling more amps than the others. Could be due to a loose prop, a bad motor, ESC problem, etc..

Hopefully, others will chime in and tell you to post your flight logs so your data can be analyzed.

One of your motors is not spinning correctly. ... check that all your props are seated correctly . Maybe remove and refit them.

I’ll start by checking the props. I’ve had my Mavic less than 48hrs so I hope it’s nothing major...

Thanks for the replies.

I’ll start by checking the props. I’ve had my Mavic less than 48hrs so I hope it’s nothing major...

Thanks for the replies.

What I want to know is how could you have had VLOS 900' away from your drone? Well?!? Just kidding! I'm with everyone else, check the props and take it out again. Btw what was the temp where you were?

Reactions: joejaxvic123
The only time I've ever seen that was when someone has hacked their drone's firmware to get by DJI's restrictions.

Removed and reinstalled the props and ran some high speed passes with no issues. Hopefully that fixed it. It was around 20 degrees BTW.

Check that. Just checked the flight log and got another warning. I’ll contact DJI tech tomorrow I guess.

I’ve been reading some other forums, and that seems to be what others are saying. I’m in Ohio and it’s January, so I may be waiting a while to test it in warmer weather. Thanks for the reply.

I’ve been reading some other forums, and that seems to be what others are saying. I’m in Ohio and it’s January, so I may be waiting a while to test it in warmer weather. Thanks for the reply.

I'm in Michigan and I've flown when it was pretty dang cold but I always have it in my warm vehicle, start it up, jump out launch, get my shot and get on back in the car. I'm not sure that's for the Mavic's benefit though... Hahaha!

If you have access to a warehouse or even an empty space big enough for you to feel comfortable just launching it Opti. You could see if you have any problems. I considered flying today but went to the mall instead... The wind chill was down there pretty low...

Welcome to the Mavic family @FlynRyanD I'm also in Ohio, Dayton area. My name is also Ryan too :D Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: FlynRyanD
I'm in Ohio too still flying every day don't let the cold stop you.
I'm up around Marysville, fly from truck or house to stay warm.

Reactions: FlynRyanD
Don’t let the cold weather stop you! I fly regularly in Alaska all winter. Flown in -30 so far. Be sure and keep the batteries warm before flight let the aircraft hover for a minute or so to get the battery discharge heat going and remember your flight time will be shorter so stay close by. Your fingers will likely give out before the Mavic will lol.

Cheers

I don't know if I should file this in "I HEARD" or "A FRIEND OF MINE" but I read on either DJI forum or MavicPilots forum that keeping the plane and batteries in a warm location prior to flying and using "hand warmers" for the batteries and electronics on the aircraft if you needed to be outside.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000