DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What firmware to install prior to tracking/login/restrictions?

barkster

Reactions
I have a platinum that am using NLD on it but it won't do waypoints, the app supports it but when it tries to save to bird it fails and NLD says it because of the firmware on mavic. My understanding is that every firmware become more and more restrictive and the dji go app requires login/faa tracking etc. Only things I'm looking for it no tracking, no login, waypoint support, need to be able to fly at least 4000ft away, 400 ft height limit is fine. Since my current firmware on my mavic won't support waypoints does anyone know the lowest one that will support waypoint and not restrict me. I've never updated because I know they kept restricting and you can't downgrade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks, have not till just now, went through 5 pages. What would I be looking for? Is there a hardware mod that will let me do waypoints? Are you hinting at adding SD card or something?

I don't think there is a HW mod needed. I just thought that maybe something in that section might answer your question. I wasn't hinting unfortunately I was just hoping the answer was in there.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett