DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Happened to the DJI Agent Provocateur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point Zero

Reactions
Some dude came on the forum for the first time earlier today from India and posted a beautiful corporate image of the Mavic 3 saying how great it is and what an upgrade and who has one etc.

So his first reply was asking how people in India would fly them there within their currently strict drone regs.

Then someone else said Fake Post because it was so blatantly a DJI sponsored post lol.

Then I asked about Panoramas, the stock controller and the terrible Fly App lol

Then the whole thread disappeared without a trace! What happened, was it removed by a mod or by the OP?

Weird

Some dude came on the forum for the first time earlier today from India and posted a beautiful corporate image of the Mavic 3 saying how great it is and what an upgrade and who has one etc.

So his first reply was asking how people in India would fly them there within their currently strict drone regs.

Then someone else said Fake Post because it was so blatantly a DJI sponsored post lol.

Then I asked about Panoramas, the stock controller and the terrible Fly App lol

Then the whole thread disappeared without a trace! What happened, was it removed by a mod or by the OP?

Weird
He was removed for spamming the forum. It was very obvious what his intentions were. ;)

Wow, you guys don't mess around! @Drone Master

Hats off for taking such quick action and a straight up lol at the idea behind that post.

We are very fortunate to have such a professional and active Moderation Team here. They do an outstanding job and many times you don't see their hard work because it's behind the magic curtains here :) We are lucky to have them keeping our forum clean & organized.

This post clearly violates the rule of questioning moderation on the open forum.

However, this thread had nothing to do with any of your posts, and a review of your posting history shows the only post that was deleted was one you deleted yourself.

I would suggest you review the Community Rules in its entirety before spouting off in public again.
Thank you. I will review the rules before spouting off again in public again.

And with that I shall close this ✌️
CLOSED​

Reactions: hiflyer201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members