DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What happened to the zoom feature on the Mavic Air 2?

thesotman

Reactions
Hi,
Why don't I have the zoom feature for videos on the DJI Fly app with my Mavic Air 2???
Did they discontinue this feature, because I can't find it anywhere?

Please help, Thanks.

Hi,
Why don't I have the zoom feature for videos on the DJI Fly app with my Mavic Air 2???

Please help, Thanks.
I still find it in the camera settings. We have 4K zoom as an option as well as 1080P. The first 4K setting does not offer zoom.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Hi,

Please help, Thanks.
Still working fine on my Air 2. I use it a lot for close inspection records without putting my drone in harm’s way. It is an excellent utility. If you want stills off it either do some screen captures or extract off the video in post editing.

Last edited:
I just found this out on this forum as well. if you want 4X zoom you can only do it in 1080 p video. You can get 2x with 4k but only at 30 fps
great people here with terrific answers

Reactions: MA2 317
Also only in "Normal" video mode, no HDR or Slow Motion. For variable speed zoom, hold the "Fn" button down while rotating the gimbal wheel.
So glad I saw this post. Thank you! Just went out in the back yard to try this out. Really cool!

Also only in "Normal" video mode, no HDR or Slow Motion. For variable speed zoom, hold the "Fn" button down while rotating the gimbal wheel.
I wonder if this lovely Feature with the Gimbal wheel and the Fn button would work on the Mini 2 ??
the Weather lately has been crappy and I'm dying to try that Feature. Thank you for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851