DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is DJI doing!

poorquad

Reactions
A skit.....
Hey DJI, do I have permission to fly my drone today? The one that you manufactured and evidently control from your R&D teams systems. I mean I'm just wondering if it's ok, since I am apparently just renting my drone from you, I didn't know my money was just a security deposit. See it wasn't in any of your advertisement literature or plugs that you would basically be the ones who decided when and where your products are going to work, even after the customer paid for them. I mean obviously the first thing I worry about when I jump off the runway, is if DJI has imposed more of their above and beyond no flight restrictions, I'm terrified! I just want to thank you for worrying so much about babysitting me, I'M MORE WORRIED ABOUT CROWS AND BUZZARDS THAN I AM A GUY WITH A PLASTIC DRONE!
Oh no, what have I done? Please leave the birds alone. Don't try to collect specimens, install A.I. that would enforce NFZs and altitude restrictions on them, just so you could say "hey look at me government agencies, I'm all about impressing you and making everything safe!"

I’m brand new, so not speaking from experience. But I can imagine DJI and other drone companies are in a tough spot. They are trying to appease government agencies that could pass laws that could make flying even more restrictive.

I raised this potential in an earlier post. As a Commercial operator we are required to use the latest firmware. Am I correct!?€

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU