DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is it worth Mavic pro

skypros

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro with 2 batteries and Goggles. Plus the cases.
I hardly ever fly anymore.... and Yesterday I took the drone up at my home.... to see the active fire that has put my neighborhood in pack-up and be ready to leave.
Today I tried to take off, and it says I am in a no fly zone...... Somehow the freeking software updated without me giving it permission (previous software I was running was from 2018 or 2019)
I am close to an airport..... and if I can no longer fly, then I don't see why I need this Drone.
I am the original owner that purchased it new when it was released.....
The system has been very well cared for and if I were to have to give it a rating everything is a solid 9 in condition

Can I get an idea on what it maybe worth?

Attachments

• IMG_7101.JPG
    IMG_7101.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 13
How do you connect the goggles to the Mavic Pro? Did a search in this forum with no answer.

How do you connect the goggles to the Mavic Pro? Did a search in this forum with no answer.

Occusync, wireless and very reliable.
Fantastic with the MP1 or 2 as you can fly with a device as normal, and let a 2nd person wear the goggles for a pilots view.

Value in US$ ?
Very hard to say, but the goggles are probably obsolete there now too, like here in Australia ?
If so, they are worth some decent $ alone or with the M1P if they are scarce to find 2nd hand.

Most M1P packages vary on what's included.
2 batteries indicates only a base model, not Flymore ?
Battereis are now almost obsolete, so if considering this, someone in the US might ant to allow to buy a couple more to future proof their purchase.

I'd say for the drone itself in good order, around US$450 - $500 ??
Based on what I've seen similar drones sell for here.

Check the older classifieds here for sold M1Ps and maybe some outstanding still for sale.

The goggles, maybe the same ?
They were nearly AUD$1000 here, probably cheaper in the US due to less cost and bit of retail upmarking here.
That $450 - $500 might be close to what they were new in US$.

I recently got a great deal on an MPP with case and accessories for 500usd... your MP1 should be worth at least that much. Sorry, no idea about the value of the goggles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo