DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is "Reverse Micro USB connector" for?

yongming

Reactions
I am shopping on dji store now and just founded this item and wondering what it is.

I know that I already have Lightning connector, Standard Micro USB connector, and USB Type-C

connector but not the Reverse Micro USB connector.

Does anyone know about it?

Reverse/Standard Micro USB connector: Used to connect the remote controller to a mobile device via the Micro USB port.

You know that a Micro-USB connector has a upper and a lower side which are different and not interchangable. So there are some smartphones around, where the USB connector is mounted upside down and therefore the standard cable delivered with Mavic will not fit.

You know that a Micro-USB connector has a upper and a lower side which are different and not interchangable. So there are some smartphones around, where the USB connector is mounted upside down and therefore the standard cable delivered with Mavic will not fit.

oh i see. So do you think that reverse connector is good to have?

If you have a Nexus 5 or 6 (I'm sure there are others with 'inverted' usb micro ports too), then yes, you'll need it, although you can use the USB charging lead. Instructions say don't twist the supplied lead to make it fit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser