DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the largest phone that fits into the Remote Controller?

lomposlapos

Reactions
What is the largest phone that fits into the Remote Controller without an adapter?

As above IPad Mini is the biggest device to fit the controller so any phone will fit easily

I have the iPad Mini 5 and just to be clear, it can be made to fit, but to do so requires pressing the two controller mounting arms outward to the point where they almost begin to bend. It is NOT a comfortable fit, and I would be concerned about both the pressure on the iPad bezel as well as possible long-term consequences to the controller arms.

However, since it can be made to fit, after a fashion, and since an iPad Mini is larger than any phone, I'm pretty sure that any phone will fit.

Up to around eight inches should fit in the controller arms although since the size of the screen doesn't mean a fixed physical size, some 8in tablets like the Nvidia Shield will not fit and instead will need a dedicated mount.

Any phone should fit fine though especially as many now have very small bezels so they have a small physical size for their screen size.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots