DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this all about..

mikeyoda

Reactions
1. 2.
I have had constant issues with trying to land this drone.
Went out this morning , here is the log 1. same thing happened as yesterday and other times,

Any ideas... something I am doing?

Basically it goes up buy wont come down in normal mode. yesterday I had to use RTH to get it to lower log 2.
Second log the fun starts around the 10:30 mark. I also notice the height was all over the place in the earlier part of the flight...

Cheers
Mike

Basically it goes up buy wont come down in normal mode. yesterday I had to use RTH to get it to lower log 2.
Second log the fun starts around the 10:30 mark. I also notice the height was all over the place in the earlier part of the flight...
I only looked at the 2nd flight.
I didn't find the full explanation, but something that's part of it.
VPS issues are the usual cause of descending trouble, but not this time.
In it, you had no trouble descending until after 10:24 when the drone's flight mode changes to Detour.This has something to do with obstacle avoidance.
After 13:12 when you changed to P-GPS mode, the descent worked as it should, but stopped working again after 13:40 when the flight mode went back to Detour.
Later when the flight mode is RTH, pulling down the left stick increases the descent speed.

Reactions: z28lt1
We have seen issues like this with low speed descents for MA2S drones a couple times before ... you don't do anything wrong when it happens & as said ... the VPS sensors have good readings so this doesn't originate from there. In some of the other cases the APAS have been involved & the logs indicate that you have that active, try to deactivate APAS & see if it works then.

But in the end ... I would contact DJI regarding this.

Reactions: z28lt1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike