DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is your drone's name?

Can't remember :oops:

All of mine are pig themed except my latest, a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual - TARDIS.

Nothing earth-shaking here, but we try to come up with names that refer to Family Members, AND 'Rhyme' a bit - example: our '84 Gold Wing was Rhonda the Honda.

Our Drone got stuck with 'Marvellous Millie', the Mavic Air, or 'Millie The Mavic' for short.

Sorry, we'll try to do better; maybe cutting back on Caffeine Intake would help.~

Rgds, NAVMAV

I usually call it "kite". I tell my family when I am going out to fly with Mavic: I am going out with my kite today.

Reactions: j.r.r.
I usually call it "kite". I tell my family when I am going out to fly with Mavic: I am going out with my kite today.
'Come baaackk'
Cute moniker Mine is “little Nellie “ after the 1967 james bond flick, You only live twice, where bond is given a portable gyrovopter assembled on site( which was real and acty flown by the stuntman / builder- designer) and it was called “Little Nellie,

Mort

Egor MAVIC PRO krutov. I know it’s boring name. I can’t choose the name for my Mavic

Reactions: Inspirephil
Started with Big Mama for my first drone (P3S) and then with my Inspire 2 it’s Big Mama 2, and with my M2P I appropriately went with Little Mama 1. Had to keep all of them in the same family . ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf