DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What qualifies as proof of purchase at dji?

Red_Raven

Reactions
I'm opening a case with dji on a quad bought second hand. They are asking for a proof of purchase.

Anyone who has gone through this process and had this issue? I know many are flying their quads as pilot nr 2. [emoji854]

I'm opening a case with dji on a quad bought second hand. They are asking for a proof of purchase.

Anyone who has gone through this process and had this issue? I know many are flying their quads as pilot nr 2. [emoji854]
Purchased mine in January. Im opening a warranty claim with them also for a couple defect issues on Mavic. When I bought mine from DJI directly I set up an account through my email. As a result DJI sent me an email the day of purchase with the order number and price etc. Pretty much an electronic purchase order. That should suffice. Good luck.

Purchased mine in January. Im opening a warranty claim with them also for a couple defect issues on Mavic. When I bought mine from DJI directly I set up an account through my email. As a result DJI sent me an email the day of purchase with the order number and price etc. Pretty much an electronic purchase order. That should suffice. Good luck.
Also the issue I've had thus far is getting a response from DJI to my initial email 7 days ago. All they've sent me is an automated email with a generated ticket number for the email I sent but nothing from an actual rep. Very frustrating and had to send them another email this morning.

Also the issue I've had thus far is getting a response from DJI to my initial email 7 days ago. All they've sent me is an automated email with a generated ticket number for the email I sent but nothing from an actual rep. Very frustrating and had to send them another email this morning.

Are you dealing with their Chinese office or north America?

I think I'm lucky being sent to the guys in Netherlands since I'm located in Europe....

I actually have heard positive things from people dealing with them..... And that was a first when dji customer service is on trial.... [emoji1]

Are you dealing with their Chinese office or north America?

I think I'm lucky being sent to the guys in Netherlands since I'm located in Europe....

I actually have heard positive things from people dealing with them..... And that was a first when dji customer service is on trial.... [emoji1]
North America and coincidentally enough they finally responded a couple hours ago. Probably because of the second email I sent this morning.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos