DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What specifically do you get with DJI select membership?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I recently got an email from DJI hawking their "DJI Select Membership". It looked interesting and I wondered what deals they provided. When I went to the website I did not qualify for it. The thing is that it isn't specific in what deals you might get if you do have the Select Membership.

I know I could qualify if I buy the M2P from them that I've been eyeing recently. It alluded to discounted care/refresh and potential discounts for other stuff. Unfortunately without having the actual membership it's like Forrest Gump's proverbial box of chocolates. Can anyone tell me what I might get with the DJI select membership? I would specifically be interested to know what the deal would be with the care/refresh on a refurbed M2 Pro and the purchase of the M2 Pro fly more combo?

Reactions: PHZ
THIS may answer give you the answers you are looking for.

Yes. It helps a lot.

Now having this information at hand, what I want to know specifically, is will the purchase Fly More combo kit for the Mavic 2 Pro be classified as an accessory with the 20% discount, if I were to purchase a M2 Pro directly? I would also want to apply the Care/Refresh program at the discounted rate as well. That itself would push me over the edge to upgrade to the M2 Pro right away. Today is like many days with 20mph gusts at 100 feet and no good for my Mini, as good as it is.

Yes. It helps a lot.

Now having this information at hand, what I want to know specifically, is will the purchase Fly More combo kit for the Mavic 2 Pro be classified as an accessory with the 20% discount, if I were to purchase a M2 Pro directly? I would also want to apply the Care/Refresh program at the discounted rate as well. That itself would push me over the edge to upgrade to the M2 Pro right away. Today is like many days with 20mph gusts at 100 feet and no good for my Mini, as good as it is.
So once you join select and get the coupons, you in fact can purchase the Fly More kit as a standalone accessory. The going rate from DJI is 399.00 and after the 20% coupon, 319.20. Just remember that the coupon only applies to one accessory per coupon and not a cart full ;). When I bought my Zoom I also purchased the Refresh, but it was already discounted at the time so the 50% coupon would not have applied. I've used a few more coupons since then, but always waited until I wanted something that was higher in price, like batteries. For the price of Select and what I've received, was worthwhile for me.

1596057224659.png

Last edited:
Yes. It helps a lot.

You are going to be disappointed. DJI Select is mainly for people buying their second drone. You quality to join the DJI select only after your first drone purchase. The SJI Care 50% applies only when you buy the drone and DJI care together, meaning you can only do it on your second drone purchase

But like LoganAir mentioned, you can buy the drone. Then become eligible and buy the DJI Select and use accessory coupon and get the standalone fly more kit and save $80. But do not expect to get 50% off on DJI Care on your first drone. I have seen a ton of people complaining that it was falsely advertised

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots