DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What vocal messages does the mini controller give out?.... I'm deaf

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

I happened to have my hearing aid in, to listen for beeps, and heard a voice that might have said "take off". It made me wonder what else it says?

If your looking good, hat on straight stuff like that.?
JK ,tells you you only have enough battery to return home,
returning to home in so many seconds and it shows that to which you can x out. Might say more but I fly so much I don’t hear any of it now. Guess I’m concentrating on flying and watching the gauges and I just don’t pay any attention .

Most all verbal messages/warnings simultaneously appear in the upper left of the screen as a text message. Good flying!

Attachments

• B2B076D0-FAF1-43D0-911D-9C9C5D9D35E5.png
    B2B076D0-FAF1-43D0-911D-9C9C5D9D35E5.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 9E710CB3-A66A-4F58-A3F3-24E99DAE1E89.png
    9E710CB3-A66A-4F58-A3F3-24E99DAE1E89.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: eaglesurfing
For the Mini I've only ever heard the "home point has been updated - please check it on the map" message get read out by a female voice. This is in conjunction with the on-screen message. All other messages/warnings are just text on the mobile device screen, and sometimes coupled with a vibration alert (eg wind warning).

@PhiliusFoggg You're not missing much?

Reactions: Tomas H.
Sometimes I'll get up in the middle of the night and hear my two Minis conversing in low, ominous tones. I'm pretty sure they are plotting something big. My Mavic Air hushes them quickly when he sees me.The details of their plan are still not clear.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS