DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would be good Price for a Air 2 with only 3.18 flight hours

13_Dragons

Part 107
Reactions
Hey Guys I am looking at a Air 2 No s, it is only supposed to have 3.18 flight hours and I do not know if unit is unbinded. It is at a Pawnshop and it is fly more Combo So it has three batteries they want $600. But I think I can get it for less. But have No Idea what a Air 2 fly more is worth. Most of the Air 2 are the S model. So What do you think?

$600 seems to be the average price for a used Air2 combo.

Reactions: 13_Dragons
The MA2 is a good drone and that seems like a fair price for a Fly More combo.

You have a very valid concern about if it was properly unbound or not. Perhaps you could work out some sort of deal with the pawn shop to verify that with them before you drop your hard earned cash on it. That, or a money back guarantee if you can show it is still bound to the prior owner's account.

With a pawnshop at least you can deal with the situation in person. With something like Ebay or an online seller, you don't have that option.

Hey Guys I am looking at a Air 2 No s, it is only supposed to have 3.18 flight hours and I do not know if unit is unbinded. It is at a Pawnshop and it is fly more Combo So it has three batteries they want $600. But I think I can get it for less. But have No Idea what a Air 2 fly more is worth. Most of the Air 2 are the S model. So What do you think?
I looked at the DJI site and the Air 2s with fly more combo is $1299 and the drone alone $999.00. I'd think about starting below that range at about a 30-40% off retail and start higher and be willing to settle for a bit less than asking price.

Last edited:
If they want $600 for it, they probably gave $300-400 for it. Start your negations at $450. gives them a profit and you a starting point. Here where I live, PawnShops will not take UAV's/Drones. I have a good relationship with most of the pawn guys here, I buy a lot of guitars, but they'll tell me what they have $$$$ into a item. So if they have $300 into something, I'll offer $450.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada