DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

whats a fair asking price for Dji Mavic Air

Ftank28

Reactions
dji mavic air with fly more combo> I have opened it to inspect for any damages but have not even charged the batteries or powered anything on. The item is sold pending just waiting on payment. I just want to really make sure I am getting everything I can for what its worth. If anyone knows please let me know thank you!

Reactions: sgrinavi
Just attaches some pictures

Attachments

• 42E79B18-0CBA-42DA-9F9A-30E3601587B1.jpeg
    42E79B18-0CBA-42DA-9F9A-30E3601587B1.jpeg
    980.2 KB · Views: 146
  • C98514AE-D974-48DF-ABC5-1F4E4E9985EA.jpeg
    C98514AE-D974-48DF-ABC5-1F4E4E9985EA.jpeg
    943.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 7ADEACBC-4479-40C7-B2C1-1FDD816CA701.jpeg
    7ADEACBC-4479-40C7-B2C1-1FDD816CA701.jpeg
    968.6 KB · Views: 137
  • C47CE029-AF21-4E17-8574-16109F860A2D.jpeg
    C47CE029-AF21-4E17-8574-16109F860A2D.jpeg
    891.8 KB · Views: 137
  • FF58446D-0641-4A4A-8333-FE283D52973B.jpeg
    FF58446D-0641-4A4A-8333-FE283D52973B.jpeg
    967.5 KB · Views: 140
It looks like all of the packaging is missing. Is it used or new?

You can see what brand new Fly More Combos are going for here. My only thought is someone might not want to pay full price since it has been opened and the packaging has been removed.

Reactions: Dropone and benny01
And I agree about full price but I see used Mavic Airs with one battery and controller selling for 550-$600

What did you sell yours for?

well first off having issues with the transaction I won’t get into it’s no ones business and second I was honest and said I didn’t know what it’s actually worth. So if you’re interested in anymore of my private business, I will have to politely say that’s none of your business. If you felt like you were being scammed would you not want to make sure? I have researched what new and used sell for and it is different across the board. I would just like to know what I should expect to get for this after hearing people tell me much larger figures. So thank you for your concern!

I spent 2 weeks trying to win an E-Bay Mavic air for under $600. Just about every single used MA was getting bid over $600 easily.

You dont know whether it works or not because to fly it you must 1st be activated. Understand just what activation does. It prescribes user owner identification, attaching craft serial to user owner.
Go and query that serial number to support. They vouch truth whether hoaxed or not. Sounds skeptical, all the packaging tossed. Sixhundredtwenty usd Lowball, new, one craft, battery, rc, guards, charger, usbC-cable and microUsbGender, spare propellers

You dont know whether it works or not because to fly it you must 1st be activated. Understand just what activation does. It prescribes user owner identification, attaching craft serial to user owner.
Go and query that serial number to support. They vouch truth whether hoaxed or not. Sounds skeptical, all the packaging tossed. Sixhundredtwenty usd Lowball, new, one craft, battery, rc, guards, charger, usbC-cable and microUsbGender, spare propellers

So it’s easy to prove never been flown? I had a spark sold sold it for air for more flight time just go to iy in the mailbox a month ago and it’s winter her eyes in pa so yes This why it hasn’t never been flown. The only packaging that has been tossed is the black paper/cardboard inside the white box which the box is still with it

So if you do whatever it isn’t with the serial number and that proves zero flight time how much would you ask for this and the fly More combo. Hard to understand if you meant 620 is a low figure?

Haven’t sold yet but it would be $475 after shipping
That doesn't sound like a great deal for you. However, I'm guessing you have to part with it now since you agreed to sell it for that price.

That doesn't sound like a great deal for you. However, I'm guessing you have to part with it now since you agreed to sell it for that price.
The sale has been terminated for non payment. Too many issues and red flags. I have emails confirming after first two payments where denied on their end that a third attempt hasn’t been made nor would it go through.

Last edited:
I spent 2 weeks trying to win an E-Bay Mavic air for under $600. Just about every single used MA was getting bid over $600 easily.

That was my experience as well, I ended up getting one for $645 shipped that included 2 batteries as well as a tablet holder. The drone included the original packaging. From the logs, it appears the batteries had only been charged about 7 times.

$475 for an "as new" fly more combo is a steal. I'd have been all over that.

The sale hasn’t been terminated for non payment. Too many issues and red flags. I have emails confirming after first two payments where denied on their end that a third attempt hasn’t been made nor would it go through.
Well, if this deal falls through, I'd recommend you increase your price.

And wherever you're selling it, you should probably explain why the packaging is missing. By that, I mean all of the stickers that are on the drone, remote controller, etc. are missing. So, if you unpacked it all with the plan to fly it but just never did, then explain that in detail in your description so the buyer knows why this brand new item is being offered in a non-brand new condition.

THAnk you very much thank goodness it did fall through. I guess you’re right about the packaging explaining why is off. Where can you check log info or what exactly do you have to do so I can help prove it’s never even Brennan connected or charged at all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143