DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the best FREE site for uploading virtual 360 panos?

Qoncussion

Reactions
I've just started shooting 360 panos with Litchi, editing them in Autopano Giga (dumb name, great program). I tried a site that does a poor job of rendering the virtual 360 nature of my spherical panoramas - and need to find a better site. I'm not on Facebook - so I need to find a good site away from social media.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nice image :)... Do you need to be using Hangar software in order to use their site? It asked for a login - but I don't see anyway to register :(
Its just an app now as it came off beta and thanks .Is IOS .
You start out in go then just g out of it to that app then go back to go
or RTH .

Its just an app now as it came off beta and thanks .Is IOS .
You start out in go then just g out of it to that app then go back to go
or RTH .
I'd wondered if it was a full flight app or not... I shot mine in Litchi, and even though I had the straight down pics (forget what they're called) shot and included in the pano (above) the 360cities.net site pushed them aside and put a big black dot at the bottom of my pano. So I still have to figure a few things out.... But I'm getting there. Thanks for your help.

No problem and no it's just to take 360's as far as I can see . Takes it up 300' takes 23 pictures then you download them from app before you power off then send them to hangar and there it is in several minutes .
You can do them lower but looks strange .

I remember looking for the Hangar app a while back, but as I recall - and again just verified - its iOS only. I'm an Android kind of guy... Your method sounds a lot easier than mine :rolleyes:

Reactions: dirkclod
I remember looking for the Hangar app a while back, but as I recall - and again just verified - its iOS only. I'm an Android kind of guy... Your method sounds a lot easier than mine :rolleyes:
Sorry bout that :)

I have used 2vr.in in the past after stitching my Lichti 360 degree panoramas.

Sand Harbor -Lake Tahoe, NV
Sand Harbor South Lake Tahoe - 360° Photo - 2VR.in

I have recently begun using Hangar360 and I must say it takes alot of the stitching and cropping work out of a 360 degree panoramas. It is IOs only at the moment. The only thing I dont like too much is that the top sky area is not filled in with similar looking sky imagery. Its just a big blue circle at the top.

With Lichti at least one can use a photo processing app - i.e. Photoshop and create a faux upper sky.
Hangar360 by default will fly the drone to 300 feet and shoot the panorama very quicky. So quickly in fact that I thought I was going to have some blur or weird artifacts. Not so. The development team has done a great job of whipping the Mavic Pro to the next frame and then snapping quickly.

I have used 2vr.in in the past after stitching my Lichti 360 degree panoramas.

Sand Harbor -Lake Tahoe, NV
Sand Harbor South Lake Tahoe - 360° Photo - 2VR.in

I have recently begun using Hangar360 and I must say it takes alot of the stitching and cropping work out of a 360 degree panoramas. It is IOs only at the moment. The only thing I dont like too much is that the top sky area is not filled in with similar looking sky imagery. Its just a big blue circle at the top.

With Lichti at least one can use a photo processing app - i.e. Photoshop and create a faux upper sky.
Hangar360 by default will fly the drone to 300 feet and shoot the panorama very quicky. So quickly in fact that I thought I was going to have some blur or weird artifacts. Not so. The development team has done a great job of whipping the Mavic Pro to the next frame and then snapping quickly.
I'm not too far from Tahoe. The anti-ghosting on your 2vr.in pano is pretty bad. The location is gorgeous. Have you tried stitching that together yourself ~to get a more pristine image?

I saw another forum member post that the latest Litchi update is way faster on shooting the 360s, but currently only iOS is getting the update ~and so I wait.

I did, however, figure out how to fill in the top 60° of missing sky:

Figured out how to get perfect 360°x180° panorama using Mavic Pro!

I did stitch that Sand Harbor Pano using Microsoft ICE. I was not aware that it used any antighosting as part of the stitching process. What areas are most notably affected? Now I want to go back to the images and stitch it again . LOL

I am Android for Lichti as well so I guess I will wait for the update as well. I used Photoshop to kind of create a swirl of a sky up above , but admittedly it could be better.

I've just started shooting 360 panos with Litchi, editing them in Autopano Giga (dumb name, great program). I tried a site that does a poor job of rendering the virtual 360 nature of my spherical panoramas - and need to find a better site. I'm not on Facebook - so I need to find a good site away from social media.

Any help would be appreciated!
www.360facebook.com

I did stitch that Sand Harbor Pano using Microsoft ICE. I was not aware that it used any antighosting as part of the stitching process. What areas are most notably affected? Now I want to go back to the images and stitch it again . LOL

I am Android for Lichti as well so I guess I will wait for the update as well. I used Photoshop to kind of create a swirl of a sky up above , but admittedly it could be better.
Pretty much the entire image is out of focus from ghosting (double image). Look at the individual original photos. I'm guessing they are pretty much in focus.

9681ad313da19be4a2b4ee95b356d6f6.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent