DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the best possible Goggles for PVR? (3 examples)

najkks

Reactions
Im looking for a pair of goggles to use with the DJI Mavic, i've found 3 so far..

1, Glyph
these seem to be realy nice (but still some more expensive), and i guess they will work great for non-drowning to, for example movies on journeys and so on?

2, Cinemizer
also an expensive option - and it requires a tablet/device with hdmi (nvidia shield for example)

3, BT-300 (Epson)
looks like regular shades, you dont have to use a tablet/device - because they come with a device itself

has anyone any input on using these?

i would like to find a pair that is comfortable, but still good enough for everyday use!

There are many goggles out there but to get the one that works on the fright frequency is the issue. U would probably need something that can receive wifi. I havent seen those around. Ive used the Lichi app with a standard VR box for the phone. And it works well... even does head tracking for the camera. Depends how crazy u want to go

There are many goggles out there but to get the one that works on the fright frequency is the issue. U would probably need something that can receive wifi. I havent seen those around. Ive used the Lichi app with a standard VR box for the phone. And it works well... even does head tracking for the camera. Depends how crazy u want to go

i just bought the Homido H2 goggles (standard version that you put the phone in)

but ive also ordered a Nvidia Shield, and thinking about getting the Zeiss Cinemizers to!

what do you think? ive heard a lot of good things about Cinemizers - compared to the glyph

i just bought the Homido H2 goggles (standard version that you put the phone in)

but ive also ordered a Nvidia Shield, and thinking about getting the Zeiss Cinemizers to!

what do you think? ive heard a lot of good things about Cinemizers - compared to the glyph
If you are going to use the Nvidia Shield make sure the goggles can take the Shield's 1080 output. I am not sure about the ones you mentioned, but most only accept 720 and I don't think the Shield can be set to 720. As usual, I could be wrong.

If you are going to use the Nvidia Shield make sure the goggles can take the Shield's 1080 output. I am not sure about the ones you mentioned, but most only accept 720 and I don't think the Shield can be set to 720. As usual, I could be wrong.

well ive heard people suggesting the Cinemizers + nvidia shield - saying that they are compatible to use with FPBV-flying..

maybe someone here can relate to that?

well ive heard people suggesting the Cinemizers + nvidia shield - saying that they are compatible to use with FPBV-flying..

maybe someone here can relate to that?
You are probably right. I just mentioned it as something to check.

well now ive been searching online, checking videos.. and yes it seems to work fine using Cinemizers and Nvidia Shield

there is also a "lightbridge", but i dont really know if that something usable for the common aviator?

Im looking for a pair of goggles to use with the DJI Mavic, i've found 3 so far..

1, Glyph
these seem to be realy nice (but still some more expensive), and i guess they will work great for non-drowning to, for example movies on journeys and so on?

2, Cinemizer
also an expensive option - and it requires a tablet/device with hdmi (nvidia shield for example)

3, BT-300 (Epson)
looks like regular shades, you dont have to use a tablet/device - because they come with a device itself

has anyone any input on using these?

i would like to find a pair that is comfortable, but still good enough for everyday use!
I'm using the BT 300 and I absolutely love them. Vision is very clear even in direct sun.

I'm using the BT 300 and I absolutely love them. Vision is very clear even in direct sun.

they are a bit pricey, right?

do u also use some kind of device with a hdmi-outport to? (for example the Nvidia Shield)

im thinking about ordering the Zeiss Cinemizers actually..

they are a bit pricey, right?

do u also use some kind of device with a hdmi-outport to? (for example the Nvidia Shield)

im thinking about ordering the Zeiss Cinemizers actually..
Yes, they are expensive but can be used for other things besides flying your drone. Well worth the $779 in my opinion. You don't have to use any extra hdmi ports. Plugs right into the controller and goes right to the Go 4 app when you set it up that way. They're very light and you hardly feel them on. I hardly ever fly without them now.

Yes, they are expensive but can be used for other things besides flying your drone. Well worth the $779 in my opinion. You don't have to use any extra hdmi ports. Plugs right into the controller and goes right to the Go 4 app when you set it up that way. They're very light and you hardly feel them on. I hardly ever fly without them now.

that's interesting..

so the bt-300 does not need any kind of Hdmi out-source when used with the DJI Mavic?

hows the visuals, good sharpness? seems like the model isnt "shut", but more of a opened kind with perific visual availible?

ive checked some videos on the bt-300 to, this one for example

im not sure that the goggles get much credit? seems like a "closed model" is way more ease to use - and watch?

ive checked some videos on the bt-300 to, this one for example

im not sure that the goggles get much credit? seems like a "closed model" is way more ease to use - and watch?
They are in direct marketing with DJI that's why it works well with their drones. I was skeptical at first when I saw this video but decided to try them to see for myself. I brought from Amazon so I wasn't worried about getting my money back if I didn't like them. The future capabilities of these glasses are endless. I've seen some development apps and games that look very promising. So, I'm sure I won't be disappointed with them.

They are in direct marketing with DJI that's why it works well with their drones. I was skeptical at first when I saw this video but decided to try them to see for myself. I brought from Amazon so I wasn't worried about getting my money back if I didn't like them. The future capabilities of these glasses are endless. I've seen some development apps and games that look very promising. So, I'm sure I won't be disappointed with them.

what about using them to your cellphone, for example movies on a trip?

are they comfortable and good enough for using with xbox?

im a bit concerned about how small the display looks, and the fact that you kind of have to "see thru it" to have contact with the drone..

what about using them to your cellphone, for example movies on a trip?

are they comfortable and good enough for using with xbox?

im a bit concerned about how small the display looks, and the fact that you kind of have to "see thru it" to have contact with the drone..
Using them is equivalent to viewing a 40" TV. There's no obstruction at all. I use mine for movies and Internet. Typing on them is a pain because the controller pad is so small but you get used to it. I got the extra polarized lenses and that makes the screen darker. Brightness is easy to adjust along with volume control.

still having a hard time focusing on what ill see.. seems that its so much different info/images that it gets mixed up?

Using them is equivalent to viewing a 40" TV. There's no obstruction at all. I use mine for movies and Internet. Typing on them is a pain because the controller pad is so small but you get used to it. I got the extra polarized lenses and that makes the screen darker. Brightness is easy to adjust along with volume control.

What if one needs reading glasses? Will I be able to see clearly that close up without my glasses? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov