DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the best price for Tello you can find?

MeowMeow

Reactions
Officially, they say tello 99USD at DJI.com, but out of stock. All I can find is 129 at geekbuying. Could you guys find as ready stock 99usd tello? those ship globally.

Not sure but have you tried Amazon? That's where I just purchased mine.

Just wait until they get in stock at major retailers and they'll be at list price.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how you are searching online, but I literally just looked it up and found no less than 8 legit retailers that were selling it for $99

It’s not being released in the US for a couple of weeks yet, so everyone is going to say pre-order, or if they do say “in-stock” it still won’t ship for a bit.

Note that if you order and have it delivered by DJI, you may have to be home to sign for the package. A bunch of us had this silliness just buying props from them much less actual drones.

FYI.

Note that if you order and have it delivered by DJI, you may have to be home to sign for the package.
FedEx will drop your package if you leave a door tag for the driver. You'd of course only want to do that if your packages are delivered to a safe spot.

FedEx will drop your package if you leave a door tag for the driver. You'd of course only want to do that if your packages are delivered to a safe spot.
My tag for props said in person only. I had to have them hold them and go sign for it. I tried the sign the door tag thing twice.

FedEx dropped my Mavic Air when I left this door tag on my door. You should be able to do the same as long as the package indicates an "Indirect signature required".

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathanmot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000