DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

whats the biggest thing you hate about your mavic?

wytnyt

Reactions
mine is having to r & r the gimble in order to do anything to my mavic.

mine is having to r & r the gimble in order to do anything to my mavic.

R+R ??

theres nothing I hate about the Mavic, except when DJI breaks stuff and I have to mess about to fix it.

The camera, or at least the image processing.

People go on about the Mavic having an advanced camera with loads of settings. It's got loads of settings as you need them to try and get decent video with the dodgy codec they use.

Jpegs are ruined by excessive noise reduction. You have to shoot RAW and post process to get a decent image.

The camera! If they bring out a new Mavic with camera similar to the Phantom 4 Pro - I'd never buy another drone - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the DJI people would install an ATTI mode that could be controlled by the user, like my P3A.

Reactions: Callum
The loss of satellite positioning and going into ATTI mode at the most inopportune time, that’s what I hate, other than that it would be perfect in my opinion

Cheap Chinese camera. I bought a cheap Chinese sports cam, that suffers from the same issues as the Mavic camera (watercolor, blur...etc.). Someone in China's R&D feels that "ok" (which is ain't) is good enough.

Reactions: Callum
no fly zones :D

Seriously that's about it right now, I don't have enough experience with mine to have any real complaints about it. I'm in South FL and we often see a temporary flight restriction for presidential visits. So not being able to fly around my property and learn more before going out somewhere else with it is a problem. Although I hear people often complain about the tilted horizon issue on the gimbal. I'll watch out for that and I know how to correct it.

Mine is seeing NFZ on the screen so Trump can golf... [emoji19]
yeah,NFZ is dozens of miles out,maybe their paranoid that china will send thousands of drones equipped with firecrackers to kamikaze dive bomb em:)

Reactions: Akoztha
yeah,NFZ is dozens of miles out,maybe their paranoid that china will send thousands of drones equipped with firecrackers to kamikaze dive bomb em:)
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Reactions: wytnyt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580