DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the difference between the BT-300FPV version and the regular BT-300 glasses?

Steady Eddie

Reactions
I suspect that the FPV version comes with mounts for the Mavic and Phantom controllers, and maybe a pre-installed version of GO4, and the regular version does not.
Would I be correct here? Would the regular version work OK with the original Mavic Pro? In terms of cost would there does not seem to be much difference between the two.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bill combs
I suspect that the FPV version comes with mounts for the Mavic and Phantom controllers, and maybe a pre-installed version of GO4, and the regular version does not.
Would I be correct here? Would the regular version work OK with the original Mavic Pro? In terms of cost would there does not seem to be much difference between the two.
Thanks in advance.
i have the moverio bt-300 that i purchased from dji arizona and i believe that the drone version comes with the hardware for mounting the android device to the controller vs the non drone that doesn’t have hardware, my glasses already had epsons drone app pre installed and i still had to load the go 4 app from dji,i’m guessing that you can just install the go 4 app and fly but you will need to purchase the mount, i would encourage you to call epson and double check and let everyone know what you found.

Reactions: Steady Eddie
i have the moverio bt-300 that i purchased from dji arizona and i believe that the drone version comes with the hardware for mounting the android device to the controller vs the non drone that doesn’t have hardware, my glasses already had epsons drone app pre installed and i still had to load the go 4 app from dji,i’m guessing that you can just install the go 4 app and fly but you will need to purchase the mount, i would encourage you to call epson and double check and let everyone know what you found.
This is about all I could find regarding the difference between the BT300 FPV and BT300AR versions.

Bill, I'm not clear on which version you bought, FPV or the AR (regular)?

Last edited:
It appears the only difference is the controller mount, I got the the regular versions and you can get the Epson and the DJI Go4 apps from the Moverio store by easily downloading them.

The regular versions come with the dark shade, but I find the Rochester mirror shade better in bright light.

I actually prefer this mount from ETSY as it's a rigid one piece it locks in better than the Epson OEM and being one piece and rigid also protects the controller.
Some non OEM mounts split apart when you open the controller jaws and there is a risk that the Moverio controller can fall to the ground

Reactions: Steady Eddie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851