DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the latest best sharpness/contrast/saturation setting for the Mavic Pro?

droobie

Reactions
I have just gotten my Mavic, but I heard that they have some form of poor noise reduction processing that occurs when you use 0 and below when it comes to sharpening? At the moment I am getting alot of mushyness in my footage setting at -1, -1, -1. At first I thought it may be because I am using an ND32 filter but I need it especially when filming on very bright days and I am still overexposed in some areas.

Is this true, that it is best to leave it at +1 so that the inbuilt noise reduction does not kick in or has the Mavic updates changed this issue now? I need to remove the mush, it is really that bad, especially where trees and grasses are concerned.

Can shutter speeds emphasise mush? Even if you are at the 180 degree shutter speed and you have mush, do you think increasing the shutter speed would help prevent or minimise mush and give you that detail back?

What settings are you using for that cinematic look? Do you film in 24 fps or 50/60 and still achieve that cinematic look?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks msinger!

Here's another video that shows different photo style settings and comparisons.
DJI Mavic Pro Drone Picture Style Comparison with Taco MC ND Filter, 4K, D-Log, D-Cinelike

Reactions: Sea Crowe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada