DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats Up From NY!

StreetFlys

Reactions
Hi all! Not a really a true noob but more of a rusty noob. See, I bought the Mavic Pro when it came out but I hardly flew it. Then caught the bug again and bought the Mavic Mini because I had the itch again. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope you all can encourage me to fly more. BTW, I'm from Westchester NY
Looking forward to a great forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Just be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice lost drone recovery. Chances are you'll crash your mini, and lose your mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover your lost drone.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over The Hudson Valley. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. Look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi all! Not a really a true noob but more of a rusty noob. See, I bought the Mavic Pro when it came out but I hardly flew it. Then caught the bug again and bought the Mavic Mini because I had the itch again. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope you all can encourage me to fly more. BTW, I'm from Westchester NY

Welcome aboard from Putnam County, NY

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome back. The bug never truly ever goes away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS