DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

whats up with pigeons.

cheezstake

Reactions
Am I the only one who has been circled by a large group of pigeons? So far it has happened on two separate occasions. Its really odd as they don't just get spooked by the drone, they seem to orbit it multiple times, and get **** close. Well im just glad no pigeons exploded in a ball of feathers on either of these flights.

Reactions: Vilco
Nice one, I liked the way you tracked them in the end.
I cant' swear it's due to this skin, but after skinning my Mavic like this I get ignored by the same birds who used to attack it:
Mavic Skin – Taxi
BTW it's italian so if you're overseas you'll proably find something similar, at least for the bright yellow, closer to you. I was going for a set of DecalGirl skins but the shipping price was almost the same as the skins, so I bougth local :)

With the Spark yes, but haven't flown where there are some with the Mavic.

Probably trying to scare it away.

Could it be a measure of birds intelligence? I say that because I notice crows ravens and eagles cant be seen in my area the moment I lift off.

Also Pigeon has the word Pig in it, no accident there!

Maybe it's just the noise that bothers them. Get a Platinum. Problem solved. :)

I have hawks. They used to chase my P3S. Now I chase them.

Look I'm not a nanny type at all but screwing around with Wildlife is something that gives drone flying a bad name
and yet we have no problem torturing domesticated life to extremes beyond anything ever shown in a horror movie, just to save a few dollars on the grocery bill. A primitive species, humans are.

Reactions: Atlas
and yet we have no problem torturing domesticated life to extremes beyond anything ever shown in a horror movie, just to save a few dollars on the grocery bill. A primitive species, humans are.

Yes that's certainly true.
Life looks quite a bit different with the blinders off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61