DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats up with Tripod mode?

Toruk Makto

Reactions
Ever since I got my Mavic Pro, updates have regulally changed Tripod Mode. From the infamous "triple pod mode" to it not being there at all. So when it just disapered and didnt come back I thought it was removed... until a few days ago when it suddenly appeared in the menu again... but only for 1 flight (20 mins), next time I turn on it had gone again.

I have never used it so it hasnt bothered me.... what bothers me is it seems to be up to me to find out the secrets directly afecting my flights and plans that Dji impose without even the curtesy of warning in general that Major functionality of a £1000 machine can be changed at a whim without notice.

Now if this is me, then fine...please inform. But can you also give me an answer to WHAT IS HAPPENING TO TRIPOD MODE?

Have you swiped to the second screen of flight modes?
I havnt even entered flight modes (by that I mean the place to use active track etc.), if thats where it is then great. But this appeared on the '...' main menu.

Having great fun and gob-smaking footage without all the easy stuff... cant wait. (Just thought I should be fully in controll while I learn the Mavics limitations... IT HAS NONE!... that I've noticed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803