DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's with the beeping noise?

Nigan

Reactions
Hello everyone,,
I have had my Mavic Air for nearly a year now. In the past month, when I turn on the controller, it starts a beeping noise. I showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ am able to get the drone into the air ok and fly it successfully, and the beeping will eventually stop. What is going on with that beeping noise?

Last edited:
The beeping noise is the remote controller telling you it needs to be re-calibrated. In the GO4 app, enter the remote controller menu and you will find the calibration sub-menu. You will also find instructions as to how you ought to calibrate the sticks and the gimbal wheel.

P.S. You don't need to power on or connect with the AC to do this. In fact, GO4 will tell you to turn of the AC if you have it on and connected. It will be a bad idea to try to calibrate the RC while the AC is powered on and connected.

The beeping noise is the remote controller telling you it needs to be re-calibrated. In the GO4 app, enter the remote controller menu and you will find the calibration sub-menu. You will also find instructions as to how you ought to calibrate the sticks and the gimbal wheel.

P.S. You don't need to power on or connect with the AC to do this. In fact, GO4 will tell you to turn of the AC if you have it on and connected. It will be a bad idea to try to calibrate the RC while the AC is powered on and connected.
it never hurts to recalibrate,if any of my dji drones mpp m2p ph4p2.0 act alittle strange i look at the app to see what if anything is wrong and even if its not asking for a calibration depending on the issue i’ll recalibrate it. all of my drones are steady as a rock which is the way i like them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22