DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's your favorite youtube drone channel?

floyd

Reactions
Seems there are thousands of youtube drone channels, some better than others. And while certain channels may focus on specific drone issues within the hobby, for those youtube channels that are more broad in their approach to drone topics, which is your one favorite youtube drone channel? Why do you like it? What makes it better than others?

I would choose "The Everyday Dad" channel. What I like about the channel is the guy covers questions and concerns that relate to me as a hobbyist. He seems to produce videos about features, new models, comparison tests, and reviews only days after the question/s enter my head. He's psychic!

I also don't get the feeling he's an infomercial for various companies.

He's not pompous like some youtube personalities can be and not afraid to make fun of himself. He speaks clearly. His videos are produced well, but not over produced with a ton of canned music and lengthy introductions.

Check him out. No, he's not paying me for this review! :)
The Everyday Dad

Which channel is your favorite?

Reactions: sadatoni
If you want to have a good laugh, relevant news and tips n tricks about filming and safely flying DJI drones, I recommend to add ikopta to your list.

I go to the guys who were given their drones by DJI to get an early-ish look at a new drone and the features that might not have been fully shown by DJI during their release. I go to the guys who bought their drones to get an idea of how the features really work and get a more objective review. Both have their place. It's hard to say which ones I like best.

Ken Heron, Ready Set Drone, Ikopta, 51 Drones, Billy Kyle, Drone Warships, Ed Ricker, Drone Valley, Flytpath all are well worth watching
and you cant go wrong with any of them

Reactions: Rob1963
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3