DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's your preferred LUT?

Erikson

Reactions
I can't seem to find any LUTs I'm happy with that are free. Currently I'm using the stock DJI LUT as well as a free one called Phantom. Would really love to know if you guys are aware of any free LUTs that are good for cinematic looking photography.

I can't seem to find any LUTs I'm happy with that are free. Currently I'm using the stock DJI LUT as well as a free one called Phantom. Would really love to know if you guys are aware of any free LUTs that are good for cinematic looking photography.
For what?
You do not say what NLE you are using!

I don't tend to use LUTs for the most part, if shooting in log sometimes they are a good start, but all the basic ones do (like the dji) is contrast and colour vibrance. Easy enough to do that yourself and get the look you want without fighting the lunt settings.

But sometimes for a 'feel' they can be useful, mainly for orange/blue styles etc

Imagine if everything was free- nothing would be worth having.

Find one you like and pay for it or spend the 150+ hours it might take to create your own. I

What software are you using to edit?

Download DaVinci Resolve for free and make your own LUT to your liking.
There are many YouTube videos on how to do it, very easy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo