DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When I authorize a zone, is it saved to the phone I am using or the aircraft?

I do not think so, especially if you apply for an authorization zone unlock from DJI's web site. You will just need to make sure that unlocking license is on your other phone before taking it offline. That's what I do with my DJI CrystalSky.

Do I need to re-authorize every time I use I different phone?
If you are talking about a DJI NFZ unlock, then the process is to apply for the unlock online first with any web browser. Then a license file is issued. At that point you can check for the license file from within DJI Go4. The final step is to download the license to the flight controller on the drone. Once the file is there, you can attach any mobile device at all. It is all outlined on the DJI site.

If you are talking about a DJI NFZ unlock, then the process is to apply for the unlock online first with any web browser. Then a license file is issued. At that point you can check for the license file from within DJI Go4. The final step is to download the license to the flight controller on the drone. Once the file is there, you can attach any mobile device at all. It is all outlined on the DJI site.

I don't think I am talking about that. I had to accept the risk, give them my number for them to send me an authorization code and enter it. Will this need to be done for every phone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom