DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When is a good time to submit a post to the forum

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
When is the best time to submit a Photo/Video presentation to the Mavic Forum.? I am particularly enquiring re: morning, noon, evening, and which day of the week would be seen by the most viewers. I understand the forum is always open for submissions.

Last edited:
@Dale D i dont think it really matters when you submit your post ,the thing with this forum ,is the fact that all around the world we are in different time zones ,so sometimes some members me included dont get to see posts straight away ,from other parts of the world ,i am sure that at some point you will get feedback if you asked for it even if it takes some time

@Dale D i dont think it really matters when you submit your post ,the thing with this forum ,is the fact that all around the world we are in different time zones ,so sometimes some members me included dont get to see posts straight away ,from other parts of the world ,i am sure that at some point you will get feedback if you asked for it even if it takes some time
Ok OMM, I just completed a week long project including editing so I will submit it now.
Thanks.

Dale
Miami

When is the best time to submit a Photo/Video presentation to the Mavic Forum.? I am particularly enquiring re: morning, noon, evening, and which day of the week would be seen by the most viewers. I understand the forums ids always open for submissions.
Surprised about this question Dale, you have been on this forum for years and all your posts have been seen I'm sure, and you know its world wide.???

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Surprised about this question Dale, you have been on this forum for years and all your posts have been seen I'm sure, and you know its world wide.???
Well like my teacher always told me ,"there is no such thing as a dumb question." so I asked it. I asked that question after I had spent a full week editing, then submitted to the Forum and didn't see it appear for more than a day. I am not a moderator and really didn't know how clips are posted- e.g.: on a minute by minute basis, once a day, 24/7, etc. It was disheartening to me to have spent so much time and then not find my submission for such a long time.

• Haha
Well like my teacher always told me ,"there is no such thing as a dumb question." so I asked it. I asked that question after I had spent a full week editing, then submitted to the Forum and didn't see it appear for more than a day. I am not a moderator and really didn't know how clips are posted- e.g.: on a minute by minute basis, once a day, 24/7, etc. It was disheartening to me to have spent so much time and then not find my submission for such a long time.
Is your question about what week day/time you post might realise the greatest number or views -or- how long it takes for the post to actually appear on the forum?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
To get more views you need to create good content. Make a good video With a relevant subject and people will watch.

To get more views you need to create good content. Make a good video With a relevant subject and people will watch.
Uhm... I think Dale knows this lol.

He's done tons of coaching on these forums.

He actually helped me on more than one occasion. ?

Btw, his website is stunning...

Reactions: Thomas B
Is your question about what week day/time you post might realise the greatest number or views -or- how long it takes for the post to actually appear on the forum?
I wanna say he's asking about the latter, in which case, I thought it was immediately posted.

That's a good question! The latter , if you must know. My main question was, why didn't my Saturday (around 1 PM) submission appear on Sunday? I figured out on my own that the most probable greatest readership would be on a Sunday. (for obvious reasons, most people are home and not working). After doing a lot of work filming and processing, naturally we all want the largest viewership. For simple drone questions, any day of the week is just fine, but when we make a video submission and all of the work that it entails, we naturally would like it to have the greatest viewership.

Yes there's no such thing as a dumb question, and the simplest things can be the hardest if you've never done it before. Non of us were born here and as this forum proves, we all learn from each other.

Yes there's no such thing as a dumb question, and the simplest things can be the hardest if you've never done it before. Non of us were born here and as this forum proves, we all learn from each other.
Thanks for your support Let's Fly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll