DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When is the Ultra Bright Monitor going to be released?

Grey Wolf

Reactions
Come on DJI, When are you releasing this. I need it yesterday.
Not messing around with the 1000 nit models as they are only marginally brighter than an iPad.
I need the super bright screen so there will be no doubt, when flying in bright sunshine, that the screen will be bright enough.
Any Canadian dealers out there who have a heads up on this?

Reactions: Wt3786
I suspect when they finally get caught up with all the orders for the High version.

Not messing around with the 1000 nit models as they are only marginally brighter than an iPad.
I need the super bright screen so there will be no doubt, when flying in bright sunshine, that the screen will be bright enough.
The 1000 nits is such brighter than an iPad. I have tested it against a new iPad Pro. There is no comparison. Night and day difference.
Thats said, I too am watiing for the Ultra Bright model also. I suspect August 14th.

This is unconfirmed, but it should become available by the 14th of this month.

Ok, so I was debating upgrading my iPad Mini 2 to an iPad mini 4 but now ive been reading up about the 2000nit CS I'm sooooo tempted...

But..

£900 quid is helluva lotta dosh for what is essentially just a monitor.. a the least with the iPad I can do other stuff..

But...

Today, a rare day of bright sunshine in the UK.. do you think I could see a thing on the iPad screen while flying?

Could I chuff!!

Which makes the ultra bright CS sound even more appealing...

Reactions: Wt3786
Pre-ordered and waiting like a (big) number of other Pilots!

Ok, so I was debating upgrading my iPad Mini 2 to an iPad mini 4 but now ive been reading up about the 2000nit CS I'm sooooo tempted...

But..

£900 quid is helluva lotta dosh for what is essentially just a monitor.. a the least with the iPad I can do other stuff..

But...

Today, a rare day of bright sunshine in the UK.. do you think I could see a thing on the iPad screen while flying?

Could I chuff!!

I think you would be very happy with the 1000 nit version of the 7.85 in bright sunlight. Not sure the additional cost will buy you enough difference to justify. Plus, you will receive the 1000 nit version much sooner.

I think you would be very happy with the 1000 nit version of the 7.85 in bright sunlight. Not sure the additional cost will buy you enough difference to justify. Plus, you will receive the 1000 nit version much sooner.

Remember... It's not only the double of brightness but it's the DOUBLE OF STORAGE, from 64Gb to 128Gb!

Reactions: cvanhoose

But..

But...

Could I chuff!!

In my case, I am going to use it as a video player as well... It's a POWERFUL and WONDERFUL screen, huge total storage, plus long life batteries for loooong flights...

Reactions: cvanhoose
Reactions: HydroneMantis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123