DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When upgrading DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on Windows 10 pro, Windows defender says the update contains a virus

Common on Windows systems as the file is an executable... and I don’t think it’s “signed” so you may have to disable. I’m on a Mac, but did have to give an OK to my Kaspersky anti viral program.

Reactions: Smalls and Rufus34
Common on Windows systems as the file is an executable... and I don’t think it’s “signed” so you may have to disable. I’m on a Mac, but did have to give an OK to my Kaspersky anti viral program.

Ok, thank you for your information. I was worried since Windows defender named the virus as a trojan named Vigorf.A.
I have googled it and it seems that Windows gives often this claim, also as a false claim.
I will ignore the claim an go on with the installation of file. I need it so I can update the firmware on my SC.
Again, thanks for your response

Reactions: Thomas B
I encountered the same virus message. Wondering if downloading the zip file instead solves that issue.
I am holding off installing the SC firmware considering the wave of issues reported. I expect a patched update may be released soon.

I just downloaded the software and have had the same problem so I backed out of the installation. This is a shame that the problem has gone for for over two years without resolution.

Reactions: John St. George
I just downloaded the software and have had the same problem so I backed out of the installation. This is a shame that the problem has gone for for over two years without resolution.
Contact Microsoft..., they need to fix Windoze.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000