DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are Mavic settings stored - device or onboard?

GMG

Reactions
I use a number of iOS devices when I fly the Mavic, as well as a number of apps (DJI GO 4, Litchi, Hangar 360...) and I was wondering, when I change something like the sharpness settings on the camera or WB, the next time I pick up different device and/or app, does this flow to all all other devices and apps, so I don't need to change each setting on each device on each app? I've supposed that the settings are stored directly on the MP, as it seems that these flow through to other devices, but I'm not sure that this is the case. Does anyone out there know, so I can save myself (and battery life) by experimenting to see?

The settings are stored on the Mavic, the Mavic batteries, and the mobile device where DJI GO is installed. The settings stored on your mobile device will need to be manually copied to all mobile devices.

The settings are stored on the Mavic, the Mavic batteries, and the mobile device where DJI GO is installed. The settings stored on your mobile device will need to be manually copied to all mobile devices.

Thanks msinger. When you say that settings are "on the Mavic, the Mavic batteries, and the mobile device", does that mean particular settings are parcelled out to particular places as appropriate? I'm particularly interested in how camera settings are handled as I might fly Litchi missions using different iOS devices and would want similar settings for the sake of consistency when I edit.

When you say that settings are "on the Mavic, the Mavic batteries, and the mobile device", does that mean particular settings are parcelled out to particular places as appropriate?
Yes. When switching to a new device, double-check all of your settings to ensure they are all in place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22