DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are the Gosh Dang Mavic 2 Refurbs?

MavicFT1P

Reactions
Are they coming?
Surely they have a pile of M2 scrap that needs assembly by now.
And the sale of would counter any loss of sale of new Units.
People are always going to want new Units.

Did they clamp down/streamline the whole DJI Refresh thing?
Is that it. They actually repair your smashed Drone. That must be a fun process

Can Anyone elaborate?

Reactions: MavicFT1P
Have the zooms on order waiting for dji to ship them. on the pro they didn't even allow me to order as I guess they keeping the stock for themselves for now, but they''ll free up eventually.

On the zoom I can get the forum $90 off once they land in the barn. Will have more info on the pro once I can submit my order

Well gosh dang is you aint right, but golly if the words won't be changed to **** if i dont.
It's the darnedest thing. I Cant say heck, bum (excuse me, bottom), as i risk suspension, shuck & buck.

So if i **** my ***** ** ** *** ***, and she likes it. I cant say a word.

• Haha
Reactions: Aussie Oldtimer
i used to work in the construction industry which is known for its 'blue language'. I had several very religious people working for me and when they were on site, they used to say 'flop it' instead of the well known phrase. funnily enough, flop it used to draw more comments than the xxxx it

i used to work in the construction industry which is known for its 'blue language'. I had several very religious people working for me and when they were on site, they used to say 'flop it' instead of the well known phrase. funnily enough, flop it used to draw more comments than the xxxx it
Some jobs- including replacing a clutch- can’t be performed properly without bruised knuckles and expletives. My neighbour reckons he’d be better off living next door to Gordon Ramsay.... oh well. It’s nothing he wouldn’t hear on TV.

As to the main topic and refurbs. I have read more than once in the DJI official forum and elsewhere (including online chat with DJI) that refurbs are birds returned during the initial refund grace period (change of heart)- not crash repairs.

Some clarity would be good.

A friend was invited to share christmas dinner with another friend. the whole family were there and they sat stunned when my mate spoke.
He asked for someone to 'pass the f####ng salt please'
he didnt realise what he said until someone pulled him aside and told him

Aussies have a beer Named for just this reason. **** i could go for a **** right now.

"Matter of fact i got it now" is a different brand, but you get the idea

Reactions: Aussie Oldtimer
Aussies have a beer Named for just this reason. **** i could go for a **** right now.

"Matter of fact i got it now" is a different brand, but you get the idea
I think your taking about Vic Bitter.... You can get it ridin' You can get is slidin' You can feel it comin' on about four A hard-earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is VIC VIC BITTER! You can get it walkin' You can get it talkin'! YOU CAN GET IT WORKIN' A PLOUGH!

those were the days.
Now we have some Miller Ace, hipster...eh silliness (ive used up my * quota)

I think your taking about Vic Bitter.... You can get it ridin' You can get is slidin' You can feel it comin' on about four A hard-earned thirst needs a big cold beer, and the best cold beer is VIC VIC BITTER! You can get it walkin' You can get it talkin'! YOU CAN GET IT WORKIN' A PLOUGH!
They were great adverts

When i moved to the NT, VB (or green cans as they were known) were a form of currency. People would quote small jobs such as "that will cost you 3 cartons of green cans. ?

Reactions: MavicFT1P
yeah but no self respecting aussie drinks xxxx

Or Corona. A slice of lime wont polish a..
Apparently even Mexicans think it's rubbish.

Coopers Green is about as fancy as i like to get.

Or Corona.

I got onto Red Back wheat beer from WA many years ago when i was a trendsetter. Not sure if they still make it but it was a nice drop.
I once had a massive night on Coopers Pale Ale at Innaminka pub.

Or Corona. A slice of lime wont polish a..

Have you tried the red? The greed is good also. They do the final fermentation to carbonate in the bottle, the dormant yeast is in the bottle as sediment to prove it. You can actually reactivate the yeast and use it for brewing. It’s proper beer.

Have you tried the red? The greed is good also. They do the final fermentation to carbonate in the bottle, the dormant yeast is in the bottle as sediment to prove it. You can actually reactivate the yeast and use it for brewing. It’s proper beer.

I went through a period of drinking red when i was younger. Even yellow on occasion.
But we made & drank Stout also , so it didnt seem strong back then.

I got nothing against spending a bit more on wordly beers (keep a bit of variety in the bar fridge)
but they need to actually be good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest