DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I find replacement core boards for the Air 2?

IceAndNull

Reactions
I accidentally fried part of my board doing a hardware mod and just out of curiosity wanted to check how much a new one would cost, but I can’t find any online. Does anyone know where I can find one?

I read through your thread yesterday regarding the mod that you were doing to your copter. If you truly are the age that your profile states, I believe you have a bright future. You seem to be both tech savvy and bold, and those traits could take you far. After all, look no further than Elon Musk... Unfortunately, you ran into an issue though, and that does sometimes happen when you venture into projects like that.

You may want to reach out to these guys: DJI Authorized Dealer | United States | Cloud City Drones They are in RI, and they are a reputable UAV dealer and repair shop. Otherwise, I would suggest Ebay for a possible crashed copter being sold as 'needing repair', as long as that repair is maybe a broken gimbal or arms and not anything internal. It often takes awhile for parts like that to readily come onto the market following a release of a new DJI system, and I don't think we are there yet...

I read through your thread yesterday regarding the mod that you were doing to your copter. If you truly are the age that your profile states, I believe you have a bright future. You seem to be both tech savvy and bold, and those traits could take you far. After all, look no further than Elon Musk... Unfortunately, you ran into an issue though, and that does sometimes happen when you venture into projects like that.

You may want to reach out to these guys: DJI Authorized Dealer | United States | Cloud City Drones They are in RI, and they are a reputable UAV dealer and repair shop. Otherwise, I would suggest Ebay for a possible crashed copter being sold as 'needing repair', as long as that repair is maybe a broken gimbal or arms and not anything internal. It often takes awhile for parts like that to readily come onto the market following a release of a new DJI system, and I don't we are there yet...

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye on ebay and check out the site. If that doesn’t work out, hopefully those parts will become available soon enough. Seeing as the quad still flies I could just wait it out.

Reactions: Brockrock
Thanks. I’ll keep an eye on ebay and check out the site. If that doesn’t work out, hopefully those parts will become available soon enough. Seeing as the quad still flies I could just wait it out.
Check ebay ..even amazon.. This is where I would go usually if i need parts new vendors will take all the parts off a new aircraft and sell them....kind of like a chop shop. also I'm not sure what mod you tried to attempt but if it was anything electrical just go over the board real good and make sure you didn't burn any mosfets out or any other little electronics on the board had a mavic air go down because of something I missed after a rebuild....lesson learned... And Kudos to you young dude... Keep doing what you're doing buddy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost