DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I get NEW OEM camera for Mavic Pro?

Palliz

Reactions
Have moisture in lens so need to change the camera...........ok tried everything including taking off the camera putting it in small container with 'Eva-Dry' silica gel pack but nothing worked to get the moisture out! Sooooooo with nothing to lose I took a metal center punch & small hammer tapped the glass carefully enough to just break it - cleaned it up & re-installed the camera - PRESTO! Great no more moisture- I use ND filters on the lens anyway but.................I want a NEW camera!
I did an order on ebay but it came USED & wouldn't you know it the same moisture problem.......dammit!
So anyone here know where I can finally purchase a NEW OEM camera other than from China which takes months to get here apparently.
Here by the way is Belize which would of course route through the USA.
Thanks in advance good people

Thems manufactured in China so I don't know how you're going to get around that?
Your best bet would be a crashed drone with a broken gimbal to salvage the lens off of or of course @Thunderdrones has a spare 1

Thems manufactured in China so I don't know how you're going to get around that?
Your best bet would be a crashed drone with a broken gimbal to salvage the lens off of or of course @Thunderdrones has a spare 1
Thanks for the info my friend - just shot them a message

A couple weeks back thunder had a scratch and dent sale on mav one spare parts . Camera barrels were one of the things he had .
Good luck [emoji41]

7bb138b2e7ad798a365514b62f3d7b44.jpg

I bought one recently and it came to me with a dent and crushed on one edge. Be careful mine cost $25.

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_124932306.jpg
    IMG_20190130_124932306.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
Forgotten to mention it was brand new even had the plastic protector still on the lens did also buy a complete gimbal and also in pristine condition paid I believe around 70$ Inc shipping

Reactions: Palliz
Sounds great - exactly what I am looking for. How lo g did it take to reach you after you ordered it? I went to Aliexpress & it looks like it may take months to arrive?

Well I live on Aruba everything takes longer but I think about a month i’m Waiting on a bag for the Mavic for two months now also from AliExpress

Well I live on Aruba everything takes longer but I think about a month i’m Waiting on a bag for the Mavic for two months now also from AliExpress
****OK found this - https://www.irepairmd.com/product-p...chargeId=0bddabde-4e8a-4055-b200-4188e194793d
***Expensive @ US$65.38 but brand new OEM shipping from USA will reach my forwarding address in a few days & I will have it installed by next week...........hope someone else out there can use this info AND thanks for your input my Aruban friend -
Cheers Paul

Reactions: harry moes Aruba
I bought a new camera barrel off flea bay . It came in a DJI bag and took 3 weeks . The lense I am replacing on one of my pro’s fogs up as soon as it goes outside.
a9ff233c2204c244110119eca8ac760f.jpg

It is a new DJI part

Last edited:
I ordered 2 off ebay about half a year ago.

They were listed as new, 15 bucks a pop. I had a feeling better order two and double my chances of getting a good one.

Sure enough, they were used.

That being said, the one I installed (first try) worked like a charm. Fixed my "right side blurry" issue right away.

Reactions: harry moes Aruba
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie