DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where does Go4 store waypoint missions? [Android]

Qoncussion

Reactions
Summer '17 I flew a waypoint mission several times, that I had programmed in Go4. I'm using a newer device (phone) now, and want to copy the mission file from the old device to the new one.

Does anyone know in which specific folder these missions are stored? I just scanned through all folders in Go4 ~but came up snake eyes.

*bump*
5d72258e2acf82618493ec7402cc0e47.gif

I didn't know we could save waypoint missions in GO for future use? I thought they were only temporarily saved and overwritten the next mission. But I might be wrong. I can't remember that you could name missions when saving?

This is what I picked up from the DJI forum; .....Once the mission is complete it will save it. As a side note at this point I have not worked out where it saves it, SD card etc, and is quiet annoying you can not "rename" the mission.

I never use GO for waypoints. I mostly use Groundstation Pro but that's only for IOS. For Android there's Litchi of course, which let you save missions. Doesn't help you I know.

I fly Litchi missions often. There was one particular mission where I used Go4, then re-flew the mission several times. Go4 missions just save with a date/timestamp for the name - which is bloody useless. I needed to fly it one more time, and was hoping to just copy the mission over from my old device. Instead, I just used the old device. That said, DJI's waypoint missions are really horrible; no gimbal or recording control, you have to reset the speed each time using a sliding bar, that misses the mark every time. I have some great Litchi missions that I fly, and really like their Mission Hub (when it's working well).

I see, need to try litchi app but I feel it is bit expensive - is that worh it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000