DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where has my locator arrow gone?

RSDonovan

Reactions
Hi! As you can see from the attached photo, my DJI fly app version 1.2.5 has today stopped displaying the little arrow at the bottom of the screen showing the location and direction of my Mavic mini in relation p to the home point. I find this to be a very useful tool and I know it was there yesterday! Have I incorrectly made a wrong setting?

Thanks in advance

Hi! As you can see from the attached photo, my DJI fly app version 1.2.5 has today stopped displaying the little arrow at the bottom of the screen showing the location and direction of my Mavic mini in relation p to the home point. I find this to be a very useful tool and I know it was there yesterday! Have I incorrectly made a wrong setting?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• E00BAB0F-889C-47EA-B2E7-3D6C0470F181.jpeg
    E00BAB0F-889C-47EA-B2E7-3D6C0470F181.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 50
@RSDonovan no you have not done anything wrong ,the attitude display is now part of the small map in the left hand corner of the screen similar to the one in the GO4 App

Reactions: shaneb50
I was wondering the same thing about my Mavic air 2 and found it again in the lower left corner now. I kind of liked it in the middle of the screen though because then I could also look at my map at the same time.

yeah... it's now located in the map section in the bottom left corner. I started reading the firmware updates after that update to make sure I knew where everything went!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS