DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is Dolly Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB9Radio

Reactions
Hi, I've only had my M2Z about a month and a half or so, but am starting to explore more of the features. When I go to the screen where there are the different flight modes (probably incorrect terminology) such as point of interest, active track, and so on, there is no Dolly Zoom listed. As far as I know everything is up to date. Am I looking in the wrong area, or how do I get to that feature. I have also heard about and seen the asteroid effect, is that possible with the M2Z? And if so how... thanks.

By the way, I am using the DJI Smart Controller. It just updated a couple of days ago, and I really don't know how to check what version everything is running on. I think the update was for the Smart Controller itself, but may have been the GO4 app. I just found my GO4 app version which looks to be 4.3.21 (791-offical) whatever that means. I believe the update the other day was for the AC and ended in 510. Each battery updated the first time I installed them after that as well.

Last edited:
Replying to my own question here. After much playing around with it this morning, I found both of them under the "quickshots" mode button. They are both there along with boomerang and several others. I'm sure someone would have answered after they got out of work, but found it. They didn't make them real easy to find, but they're all there. Thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka