DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is Idaho?

fly_idaho

Reactions
My last drones were Phantom 2 and P3P. I haven’t flown much in the last year or so but recently picked up the Mavic Air 2 and have really enjoyed it so far! Love the portability and foldability for taking on hikes.

We live in Idaho (yes it’s a real place) noticed it’s missing from the local/regional section on the forum. Any other Idahoans on here?!

It's amazing how places go missing sometimes!!!

I've actually been to Idaho and I live in the UK. We were on a road trip and clipped the lower right corner going between Salt lake city and Jackson WY. We skirted Bear Lake western shore, and that was one of the surprising things of the trip. We knew it was there, and the route was planned, but going over the hill and it came into view was spectacular!

We stopped at a small covenience store in the middle-of-nowheresville and the guy behind the counter was rather surprised at our accents :)

Happy flying :)

Not sure why it’s not on there @fly_idaho but will look into it.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The only flying I've done in Idaho is between moguls at Sun Valley---spent two great weeks there in my mid 20's. Lived in both Missoula and Seattle, and made a few trips driving through your state.

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Idahoans and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using the“Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash, and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome!

I fly up to Idaho (Frank Church Wilderness area) to camp now and then, up towards the panhandle, Salmon River Drainage. Only way in is horseback, on foot, or as in the picture below with my Husky. Beautiful country.

XYE6VtK.jpg

My last drones were Phantom 2 and P3P. I haven’t flown much in the last year or so but recently picked up the Mavic Air 2 and have really enjoyed it so far! Love the portability and foldability for taking on hikes.

We live in Idaho (yes it’s a real place) noticed it’s missing from the local/regional section on the forum. Any other Idahoans on here?!
If you want some really great experiences, come to BigSky Country.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7