DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where should I order my Mavic Pro Bundle...any recommendations? Amazon, B&H, Adorama, Beach Camera

ming's

Reactions
Where should I purchase my Mavic Pro Bundle, Amazon, B&H Photo, Adorama, Beach Camera, any other reputable locations? All locations have the same price of $1299...which would be the most reputable and stand behind the purchase in case of any issues....I plan on purchasing insurance

Where should I purchase my Mavic Pro Bundle, Amazon, B&H Photo, Adorama, Beach Camera, any other reputable locations? All locations have the same price of $1299...which would be the most reputable and stand behind the purchase in case of any issues....I plan on purchasing insurance
I got mine directly from DJI.

Buy from a place that has a good return policy. If you run into any warranty issues, you'll be working directly with DJI no matter which DJI dealer you buy from.

Do Not buy from Drone World.. not worth the frustration..

I would go with DJI directly.

Got mine through Amazon, but as someone previously said, I didn't realize that DJI an "Official Store", so waited about 6 weeks for mine! Arrgh!

Ordered from DJI online store on Jan 29th. Received it Feb 6th. Six working days from order to receipt, not too shabby. YMMV. I think it may depend on your location and what the inventory looks like in your area.

B&H had great service and no sales tax since they are out of state to me. They even activated the Assure program/Insurance for me before sending it. Highly recommended.

I reommend Best buy if they have it. I ordered mine when it showed in stock, got it a couple days later. Then you can just bring it back to the store to exchange it if you have any issues.

Ordered direct from DJI this past Sunday, shipped today from China via FedEx. Hopefully in my hands beginning of next week.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair