DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy clear/uv filters for m2p

simonr23

Reactions
Seriously? All I see are various tinted lenses- which I understand why, but there must someone making the standard one(or cheap knock offs)

Any ideas?

Seriously? All I see are various tinted lenses- which I understand why, but there must someone making the standard one(or cheap knock offs)

Any ideas?
Have you broken or lost the one that came with your Mavic?

Yes I do realise, thanks. I’d like to be able to know where to buy them.

If no one on an enthusiast forum knows the answer, then oh well.

Meanwhile, I’m happy to wait for people with info to chime in :)

If no one on an enthusiast forum knows the answer, then oh well.

Meanwhile, I’m happy to wait for people with info to chime in :)

Try Polar Pros website they make filters to DJI Drones. Great customer service

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks. They were my second choice, after noticing DJI don’t seem to offer one. Polarpro also seem to only stock various tinted lenses.

Checked amazon, eBay, my localised autho sellers. So far no dice.

I'm still baffled by why you'd want to buy one.
It's like buying an extra steering wheel for your car.

Baffle away. I also like to have more fuel in my cars fuel tank than I actually need for my day/week driving needs. Crazy, I know.
Keep a few jerry cans of fuel in the trunk to go with the spare steering wheel then.
I think I could count the reports of people needing to replace UV filters on the thumbs of both hands.

Why is it so surprising to you that some people like to have spares / extras, or that they may have different usage than you that might increase the need for a spare? What does it matter if he wanted to buy 100 of them? Especially at such a low cost it isn't an unreasonable thing to want to have around. This is not the first thread I've come across from someone looking for a spare or replacement either.

I've never had a camera, memory card, or battery fail on me in my entire life, and nor are those failures at all common, but you can bet when I am on a job or if I am capturing important footage/moments I have backups for everything.

Reactions: kilomikebravo
Always good to have backups of things that break/get scratched/lost. Your steering wheel doesn't fall into those categories. :)
I'm not sure how it escaped your notice, but the reason I likened it to a spare steering wheel was because it's just like that.

He's welcome to buy 100 if that makes him happy but it still doesn't change the fact that it's about the most unlikely thing he's ever going to need.

The OP asked for suggestions on where they could aquire something, not your opinion or outlook on how things should be.
Quit derailing the thread and leave the OP alone if you have nothing positive to contribute.

Reactions: Drbobk
The OP asked for suggestions on where they could aquire something, not your opinion or outlook on how things should be.
Quit derailing the thread and leave the OP alone if you have nothing positive to contribute.

The OP just came in asking where to buy a UV filter with no explanation.
The usual reason to buy one is because you have broken one but it's common for users to not realise that there is a UV filter on the lens so I tried to work out what his situation was to be able to give appropriate information.
It turned out that he's the kind of guy to buy spares that he'll never need and a bunch of whingers like you piled on to tell me my input wasn't welcome.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000