DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

vinhidalgo

Reactions
Hello guys.

I’ll be traveling to Orlando, Fl. Next week and would like to know if you know where I could by this drone for my kid(or for me LOL). I own the Mavic 2 Pro and would like this one as for him and because it’s cheaper and tiny.

I want to buy the one with the fly more kit. I’ll be around the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista hotel.

Thank you guys,

Vin

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
This might sound backwards . . . but I would DEFINITELY buy the MM FMK however, I'd have him fly the M2P with full sensors until he gets the hang of it (then) give him the MM. If he already knows how to fly then this is a mute point. Either way . . . get the MM for you (I mean him) ? ? ? !!!

I hope someone can steer you to a good deal on one . . . good luck!!

Reactions: TheRock
@Florida Drone Supply

they still have combos I believe @ 499 I believe

we sold out of ours and waiting for next batch however we do have the single units still available
Correct we do still have combos for $499, they are selling quickly though get yours now: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

We also have standard packages available (those are not going as quickly, it's a no-brainer to get the fly more for just $100 more) but in case we run out of combos, or if you're just interested in the Mavic Mini alone: Mavic Mini

Reactions: W5CI and clackey
Correct we do still have combos for $499, they are selling quickly though get yours now: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

We also have standard packages available (those are not going as quickly, it's a no-brainer to get the fly more for just $100 more) but in case we run out of combos, or if you're just interested in the Mavic Mini alone: Mavic Mini

I ordered from DJI and it is scheduled to ship Dec 10th, but Amazon Prime has them for shipment now. WTH is happening

Uhhhh. To buy now or not to buy now. That is the question.

I've invested giving so much advice with only having the app, I probably should.

I bought the fly more combo from HeliDirect.com

I placed the order Monday at 2 pm or so and the order got processed and shipped by 4 pm. I should receive it today ( The status is out for delivery; cannot wait to get it.)

that is great service, I just cant understand DJI supplying everyone else with the Mini and being so slow shipping to their own customers. It just doesn't make sense to me. actually I could care less if I ever get it now after hearing of all of the issues with it

Hello guys.

I’ll be traveling to Orlando, Fl. Next week and would like to know if you know where I could by this drone for my kid(or for me LOL). I own the Mavic 2 Pro and would like this one as for him and because it’s cheaper and tiny.

I want to buy the one with the fly more kit. I’ll be around the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista hotel.

Thank you guys,

Vin
Most Apple stores have them in stock or can get you one delivered pretty quick. DJI Mavic Mini Drone Fly More Combo

Adorama: They don't charge my state tax of 5%. Not sure if this is true for all states, however. Pretty sure NY tax is charged if you live in NY.

I pre-ordered mine through Best Buy. You might check the Best Buy stores online for in the area you will be traveling too. If you can find one with a MM in stock, they will hold it for 5 days for in store pick up.

I've seen DJI stuff sold at Wal-Mart and Target in the past, but I'm not sure they will have new releases like the MM.

Also check Apple stores as others have said, and hobby stores.

With the fly more combos going between $600 and $700 on Ebay/Amazon, I almost wish I had picked up one or two extra to sell on Ebay.

Walmart is price gouging the combo for over $699. Target doesn't have it. Amazon sellers are price gouging. Ebay is price gouging.
BB won't arrive or ship combo until 12/5.
Adorama is showing Pre-order, delivery first come first shipped as they arrive. They have just the mini, and the Mini with some extras both for $399. Must be a decent markup for the Mini.

Reactions: ThePilot011
that is great service, I just cant understand DJI supplying everyone else with the Mini and being so slow shipping to their own customers. It just doesn't make sense to me. actually I could care less if I ever get it now after hearing of all of the issues with it

I think DJI did not plan well.

I received mine today and I did all the required stuff (IMU calibration, firmware update...etc.) and I will test it this weekend and see how it flies.

Walmart is price gouging the combo for over $699. Target doesn't have it. Amazon sellers are price gouging. Ebay is price gouging.
BB won't arrive or ship combo until 12/5.
Adorama is showing Pre-order, delivery first come first shipped as they arrive. They have just the mini, and the Mini with some extras both for $399. Must be a decent markup for the Mini.
I am not sure why the price went up from $499 to $699. I am glad I paid $499 for mine.

Supply and demand. They have supply, demand is high, so whoever is willing to pay the $200 premium gets ahead in line.
Some Toyota dealerships did that with the 2004 Prius, attaching a $5K "market adjustment" surcharge over MSRP. I got unknowingly stung by that. I did enjoy the Prius though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121