DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Mavic Pro batteries...

Donnie Frank

Reactions
Hey doods!

One of my Mavic Pro batteries is starting to show low voltage errors while in flight. My knee-jerk reaction is to purchase a new battery directly from DJI. But before I do, I thought I'd get on here to see if I could either save money or get more power and reliability from an after-market batter.

My forum search for "buy mavic pro battery" turned up nothing of use.

Any suggestions before I go get one directly from DJI?

D

PowerExtra seems reputable, though I haven't heard of anyone using them lately.

Do consider though there are two most critical and vulnerable components on a drone keeping you in the air:
Props and battery. Don't skimp on those.

You should be able to get OEM ones from USA dealers such as DJI Drone Service and Florida Drone Supply.

The DJI Store is currently selling Mavic Pro batteries for $105. If you want the best of both worlds, why not buy an OEM battery from an authorized dealer that's selling them for less?

On Amazon, you can buy an OEM battery here for $77 from an authorized dealer or $69 from the lowest seller.

Reactions: Slade
Powerextra batteries are very good and every bit as reliable as original and are almost half the price.
Mine have been great and not heard of many problems.

I bought a new battery a month ago. The price on DJI was $159; on Amazon $139 ...

Powerextra batteries are very good and every bit as reliable as original and are almost half the price.
Mine have been great and not heard of many problems.

I'm interested. Where did you buy? How many flights do you have on the battery?

Regards,

D

Bought mine on eBay UK about £50. I've had 20 odd trouble free flights, and a friend has the same with about 40 ish flights.

Thanx for all the input.

I looked into the PowerExtra and found a very good review on it from a guy I subscribed to a long time ago:

I found one on eBay for $58. We'll see how she does.

D

Reactions: Lad
I bought my last (3) MP batteries at Best Buy for roughly $85 each. I like getting the local just in case there is a DOA I can take it right back to them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580