DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to fly in the Netherlands

TheJohn

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I am new to drones and just received my fantastic Mavic mini. I found it has so restricted rules in the Netherlands, where almost all cities are forbidden to fly over. I guess the most reliable NFZ map is this one: Link
Can someone have a short description of different colours?
Based on this map, almost everywhere is colourful! For instance, I see no river/canal that is not marked with yellow, however, I guess we can fly over all the colours other than red and green BUT with caution (the other colours more look like a warning I guess).
If there is any map for the "recommended" areas to fly, I will be also happy to have it.
Any tips about nice places throughout the NL, especially near Nijmegen?!

Thanks for your help, in advance!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to drones and just received my fantastic Mavic mini. I found it has so restricted rules in the Netherlands, where almost all cities are forbidden to fly over. I guess the most reliable NFZ map is this one: Link
Can someone have a short description of different colours?
Based on this map, almost everywhere is colourful! For instance, I see no river/canal that is not marked with yellow, however, I guess we can fly over all the colours other than red and green BUT with caution (the other colours more look like a warning I guess).
If there is any map for the "recommended" areas to fly, I will be also happy to have it.
Any tips about nice places throughout the NL, especially near Nijmegen?!

Thanks for your help, in advance!
Welcome to the forum and the hobby.

Sorry, I can't help with flying in your country. My city, Seattle, severely restricts flying from any public street or park or waterfront. You can only fly over you own lot or other private lots with owner permission.

Have fun.

Kijk eens of dit je op weg helpt:
.drones.nl/forum/
Drone-Club-Nederland-105797154190777/
Groeten vanuit Curacao.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member