DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which affordable charger for Mini2 batteries

laurent45

Reactions
Hi All
Next month I will buy the Mini2 (+DJi Care), not the Combo, just the basic set.
But I will buy a 2nd battery just in case.
So my question is which affordable to buy. For example on Amazon, I saw 2, 1 being the one of DJI (links below).
I would like to get your feedback before deciding which one to buy.
Thanks in advance

Well, of course, the one made by DJI works well, but does charge one item at a time. The other aftermarket one will charge all at the same time. I've been perfectly happy with the hub because I don't fly more than 3 flights during an outing.

Hi All
Next month I will buy the Mini2 (+DJi Care), not the Combo, just the basic set.
But I will buy a 2nd battery just in case.
So my question is which affordable to buy. For example on Amazon, I saw 2, 1 being the one of DJI (links below).
I would like to get your feedback before deciding which one to buy.
Thanks in advance

I have this one. It works really well. Charges 4 batteries, the controller and my phone all at the same time.
Also your link is for the Mavic Mini not the Mini 2 which you are interested in. I believe they are different.

Let me tell you what I have done and maybe you can get something out of this. I have both a Mini 2 as well as a Mini 1. First thing I want to say is you will need more then two batteries. You don’t want to get out and go somewhere to fly on a beautiful day only to have less then one hour of flight time. You want to fly because you enjoy this. I have 8 batteries, yes 8. I don’t want to drive to a destination for an hour only to be very limited. You want to enjoy this. Seven of my batteries are the older Mini 1 type and just one is the newer Mini 2. They both work the same but fo not work in the same charging Hub. Also the Mini 2 batteries are $55 and you can pick up the Mini 1 battery at $39.

I have the DJI Hub (x2) but I also bought the below charger just to try it out:

Amazon

It can charge all 4 batteries at once and seems to work as expected

I have the DJI Hub (x2) but I also bought the below charger just to try it out:

Amazon

It can charge all 4 batteries at once and seems to work as expected
I to have this charger and it works brilliantly ,charges everything in just over a hour, whereas the dji charging hub take 2hrs for just one battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada