DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which controller do use now - POLL - New Product Release coming Friday.

Which Controller do you use now ?

• RC PRO Controller

• Smart Controller

• Mini 3 Pro Controller

• Phone Controller

• DJI RC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I had a chance to control some High End Robotic Arms and it was not what I had expected.
It took me a hot minute to realize that this is how it should feel to control the Drone as well.

I think this is a Game Changer for those that want really silky smooth footage ,
or in my case to stop ruining the footage i was taking by slight of hand. shaky hands or Work out Hands are the worst.

So I Created the Robotic Experience I felt for myself on my Controller and Realized others might like this as well.
So I took my gaskets, paper clips, rubber bands , super glue , clay and playdough lol

Anyway by Friday I hope to have a Name for this new Product :

The first Production Run is for the RC Pro Controller and debating if I should make it for anything else.

Phantomrain.org
So now its : Fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Experience the Flight of our New Controller Pods. lol

Email me at [email protected] to be on Mailing list.

I had a chance to control some High End Robotic Arms and it was not what I had expected.
It took me a hot minute to realize that this is how it should feel to control the Drone as well.

I think this is a Game Changer for those that want really silky smooth footage ,
or in my case to stop ruining the footage i was taking by slight of hand. shaky hands or Work out Hands are the worst.

So I Created the Robotic Experience I felt for myself on my Controller and Realized others might like this as well.
So I took my gaskets, paper clips, rubber bands , super glue , clay and playdough lol

Anyway by Friday I hope to have a Name for this new Product :

The first Production Run is for the RC Pro Controller and debating if I should make it for anything else.

Phantomrain.org
So now its : Fly in the Rain. Land on the Water and Experience the Flight of our New Controller Pods. lol

Email me at [email protected] to be on Mailing list.
If it works out, you might want to think about doing it for at least the rc-n1 controller as well.. I am sure there are lots of those in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I am subscribing to this thread to see what is coming for my sweating hands while recording alligators.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Looks like the RC PRO was a good starting choice for the New Control Pods. Think I will post a Sneak Peak at what is coming to a theatre new you. lollll

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain < land on the Water , and experience our New Cover Control Pods

Last edited:
Thank you , the New Products have been launched :

Checking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots