DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Dji go 4 app ?

msf1344

Reactions
I dont know which Dji go 4 app was the best and stable with less restrictions ?

Are you asking version number or between the two apps of DJI go? DJI go or go 4? Depends on your setup. I'm running all the latest firmware and latest version of Go4. I'm using a Lenovo Tab 4 8" non plus and the new version of go 4 works fine on it. I also had great and stable results with 4.1.15. The fly safe database is what restricts nfz if I'm correct, if not someone else will chime in if that's what your asking about with restrictions.

Reactions: msf1344
Note that there are several apps to be used with FAA approval and all of them except the DJI app have the same maps and won’t ground you, plus LAANC cleanse is almost instant. Reference the following FAA list from April 2019 about half way down the page. Note that the DJI app is still not approved by FAA for flight clearance. I understand this is a bit tangential, but you may need clearance to fly.

Note that there are several apps to be used with FAA approval and all of them except the DJI app have the same maps and won’t ground you, plus LAANC cleanse is almost instant. Reference the following FAA list from April 2019 about half way down the page. Note that the DJI app is still not approved by FAA for flight clearance. I understand this is a bit tangential, but you may need clearance to fly.

Tangential. Had to look it up. It’s a good word for me. Thanks!

I dont know which Dji go 4 app was the best and stable with less restrictions ?

4.1.22 is commonly know as one of the more stable versions of DJI Go 4 for iOS and is the most recent that allows force FCC mode and FCC boost to be easily embedded into the app via iTunes for the Mavic Pro and earlier. The only noticed difference was that there is no center weighted metering option with 4.1.22

Reactions: msf1344
4.1.22 is commonly know as one of the more stable versions of DJI Go 4 for iOS and is the most recent that allows force FCC mode and FCC boost to be easily embedded into the app via iTunes for the Mavic Pro and earlier. The only noticed difference was that there is no center weighted metering option with 4.1.22
No i am on Android.

The best version of DJI GO 4 and associated NFZ database is always the latest one provided there are no significant bugs. You want to be sure that you are adhering to all of the current restrictions.
Thank you but i heard too many horror story about new upgrade of Mavic and dji go app .

Are you asking version number or between the two apps of DJI go? DJI go or go 4? Depends on your setup. I'm running all the latest firmware and latest version of Go4. I'm using a Lenovo Tab 4 8" non plus and the new version of go 4 works fine on it. I also had great and stable results with 4.1.15. The fly safe database is what restricts nfz if I'm correct, if not someone else will chime in if that's what your asking about with restrictions.
I have a Samsung s9+ and using dji go 4 but unfortunetly I cant install older version of the app and i heard the latest app has many problem and glitch .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s