DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which models do the DJI Goggles 2 (from Avata kit) support?

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I thought about putting this in the Avata section, but I'm interested to know which models other than the Avata do the Goggles 2 support? I looked at DJI's website, googled the question and did not get a definitive answer.

Reactions: rolewis1
Today... none but the Avatar, sometime in the future possibly/probably the new upcoming air unit.

The DJI FPV goggles V2 on the other hand, supports the DJI FPV drone, the Avata, DJI air units & Caddx Vista (air unit light).

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Today... none but the Avatar, sometime in the future possibly/probably the new upcoming air unit.

The DJI FPV goggles V2 on the other hand, supports the DJI FPV drone, the Avata, DJI air units & Caddx Vista (air unit light).
I would be tempted to put money into an Avatar system IF the Goggles 2 were compatible with any other late model DJI drones. To get a complete package the price gets bumped to what, $1588? I'm beginning to resent how DJI is packaging their bundles, charging more, giving less, while almost making you buy over-priced basic necessities for the kit. Their "flymore" combos cost more and more while they include less and less in them. I'm not surprised that they don't even offer the standard controller instead of the motion controller, even if they charge a little more for that package. The only thing that surprised me lately is that the DJI RC with the Mini 3 is only $150 more than the standard "brick" RCN1 controller, not to mention that they would include that controller with the Mavic 3. Just sayin'.

But hey... A product is worth what people will pay for it and I guess DJI's bean counters know what people will pay. BTW... What ever happened to the DJI FPV? I don't hear anything about it any longer.

Interesting that you would ask what happened to the FPV. I looked on the DJI site and the care refresh does not offer it for the FPV. Am I missing something?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121