DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

White flickering. Please help

pilo35

Reactions
So after taking a little break I brought my m2p back out to try and capture the comet. As soon as I connect, the video on my phone has a white flicker every half second. I thought it was just bad transmission or a bad channel. But it shows up in my video that I downloaded from the sd card. It’s not the card because I see it in my live view. Was this an error in firmware. Is anyone else having this issue. Are there any fixes. I really don’t want to have to send it for repair.

Could this be the forward lights flashing being recorded ?

Have you tried turning them off

Last edited:
No because it happens during the day and I have turned them off.

Flashing is too regular to be signal interference and as the drone flies normally, it could be a failure to the video system.
Any crashes or hard knocks, could be a loose ribbon cable ?

Try another device to exclude the phone as an issue

looks like a strobe....and I believe the nav lights should turn off when recording

Reactions: ppporch
looks like a strobe....and I believe the nav lights should turn off when recording

your right, it is probably strobe on the front legs

Well you pretty much eliminated everything other than electronic failure.

It’s not the strobes. I can try an iPad but my guess is it will be the same because it showed up in the video which has nothing to do with my phone. It less than a year old. I’m not sure what the warranty is or if I can get the DJI car at this point to get it fixed if it is electrical.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929