DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who Got An Osmo Pocket To Go With Their Drone?

ordered off Amazon, fulfilled by Amazon added Squaretrade 4YR $27

DJI Shield $29 for 2 years but it's like pulling teeth doing a claim with them, ST is no hassle plus an extra 2 years.

I hope that little LCD screens stays on all the time so I'll know what I'm recording. Great for b roll and other crowded places I go, don't like pulling my Galaxy S9+ out with big screen.

I saw the price and just chuckled. I was hoping for a $200ish price point. I might as well just stick to using a GoPro and an osmo gimbal, especially since I doubt the motors will keep up with vigorous activity

Does it work in a horizontal position?
entertaining the idea of strapping one to my old school TBS discovery.

Reactions: Rensyo
ordered off Amazon, fulfilled by Amazon added Squaretrade 4YR $27

DJI Shield $29 for 2 years but it's like pulling teeth doing a claim with them, ST is no hassle plus an extra 2 years.

I hope that little LCD screens stays on all the time so I'll know what I'm recording. Great for b roll and other crowded places I go, don't like pulling my Galaxy S9+ out with big screen.

Well I've had 2 claims with them with no problems. Did you actually have problems with a claim or are you just repeating the garbage that you've heard from others? Btw I paid $13.44 for Osmo Shield because I had a 50% off coupon. W00t!

The screen does stay on and you can set up "Pro mode" with your phone and it will continue to operate that way once the phone is removed.

I saw the price and just chuckled. I was hoping for a $200ish price point. I might as well just stick to using a GoPro and an osmo gimbal, especially since I doubt the motors will keep up with vigorous activity

I don't know yet but there are videos of it mounted to a dirt bike. I have 3 GoPros, it's time for something new.

I have Hero 4 Black and Hero 7 Black but decided to order OP. In my opinion it is great solution, very potable, mechanical stabilization, and generates good enough footage for my needs. I still waiting for delivery so I hope it will not disappoint.

Well I've had 2 claims with them with no problems. Did you actually have problems with a claim or are you just repeating the garbage that you've heard from others? Btw I paid $13.44 for Osmo Shield because I had a 50% off coupon. W00t!

The screen does stay on and you can set up "Pro mode" with your phone and it will continue to operate that way once the phone is removed.

I’ve purchased DJI Care on my past drones never had to use it but I hear claim issues often. Squaretrade I’ve done several claims no issues great company to deal with.

I used my 50% off on M2 Pro Care Refresh no more available for Osmo Pocket.

I also ordered one and it arrived two days ago. Been having a blast playing with it...with and without the phone. Very impressive video and stills, (definitely better than my Hero6,) although the audio level is low and needs to be bumped up in post.

Here are two images from it. (click the right edge of the first to move to the second or swipe on a mobile.) Still figuring out the video end of things.

I got mine yesterday. The field of view is tight. If your trying to keep something fairly large in the frame you have to step back but other than that im loving it.

I got mine yesterday. The field of view is tight. If your trying to keep something fairly large in the frame you have to step back but other than that im loving it.
I agree...selfies with more than a couple of people is basically impossible without an extension. Would be nice to be able to pinch the image on mimo, too.

I did! I'll use it as a lead in and out of drone flights, for one thing. I've already received it, and it IS worth the money, considering it as cutting technology with real function. I imagine the price will drop, after it's novelty wears off, but...I just had to have it :p

Reactions: jmvplayerMA
I also ordered one and it arrived two days ago. Been having a blast playing with it...with and without the phone. Very impressive video and stills, (definitely better than my Hero6,) although the audio level is low and needs to be bumped up in post.

Here are two images from it. (click the right edge of the first to move to the second or swipe on a mobile.) Still figuring out the video end of things.

Great shots! Beautiful Dobbies too. Thanks for sharing...

Thanks, DJ and yep, we love our Dobies. My wife and I were never fortunate enough to have children so they are our "kids" and we've had a dozen rescued Dobermans total and three at the moment.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Thanks, DJ and yep, we love our Dobies. My wife and I were never fortunate enough to have children so they are our "kids" and we've had a dozen rescued Dobermans total and three at the moment.

Merry Christmas

NICE! Sadly, I have only had one Doberman, drove 400 miles to get her. She died prematurely at 3yrs old of kidney failure (underdeveloped kidneys couldn't support her size). I have 5 kids, but our dogs were always our "kids" too :) Happy flying...

I received my OP last week and could not stop "playing" with it.. great videos and photos, been using it for timelapse..

Reactions: jmvplayerMA
Word of warning the app has missing features that were advertised (story mode is not there at all yet and all the fps 30 and 60 are only accessible on the actual osmo)
Nice gadget but once again Dji over promise and under deliver

Been using it over a week now and i love the thing, i find im shooting video everywhere and feeling totally inconspicuous whilst doing it. It would be nice to have the colour profile options and I'm patiently waiting for the wifi hook up, but so far its a real gem.

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada